Warren Ellis 5
The Warren Ellis Series of instruments continues to grow! Most are intended to be tuned in fifths including all the Tenor models, Mandocellos, Baritone Tenor and the Mandostang, but can be tuned in a wide variety of ways - including standard guitar tuning - making them the most versatile instrument family in the world today.
We have had many customers asking to fill another hole - this time with a 5 string Baritone. Why? They are looking for a baritone-tenor tuned in fifths (CGDAE, all the way up to the same high E as a standard guitar), that would have more range than a standard guitar, be more suited for classical, jazz, or heavy metal, have a longer scale length, and have a slimmer neck. Introducing the Warren Ellis "5".
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Vintage Cream, Black
- Pickups: Warren Ellis Blade
- Switching: Individual on-off
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tele-Style bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 26"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: 0.062, 0.040, 0.026, 0.016, 0.010
- Unique Features: Warren Ellis Signature Design
- Premium Gig Bag (Not Included): Standard Guitar Optional Add-On
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included): Optional Add-On