WE SHIP WORLDWIDE. DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR.
Our warehouses are in Chicago, USA and in Liverpool, England.
Chicago handles/ships USA orders.
Liverpool handles/ships European and Canadian orders.
Worldwide orders (outside of North America and Europe) are handled by both warehouses… whichever warehouse has the right stock and quickest shipping time to you will ship it.
(Note- There are a some countries where UPS Expedited Service is not available. If there’s a problem we will contact you. Or contact us first.)
For security reasons, a signature will be required upon delivery of your package.
Usual shipping costs are;
• 3-5 business days North America. UPS Ground ($35 Continental USA) and FedEX Air ($79 Canada)
• 2-3 business days UK. FedEX Standard ($15 per guitar)
• 2-3 business days Europe. FedEX Air ($29 per guitar)
• 3-5 business days Outside North America and Europe. UPS/Fedex AIR ($189 per guitar)
Additional duties may apply upon delivery.
•Prices on our website will be charged in your displayed currency. You can change your desired currency at any time by clicking the currency selector.
•We do not charge taxes or duties for shipments made to Canada. These amounts will be charged and collected upon delivery.
• Some purchases may be flagged with a small (usually 3%) Foreign or International Transaction Fee. If you have any questions about what this fee is, please contact your bank / credit card provider.
We do our best to process all orders within 1-3 business days, but sometimes delays do occur.
If you require a specific delivery service please contact us directly and we will do our best to work with you.
Still have a shipping question? Email us…