Eastwood McGeoch 1000 LH
This is the Left-Handed version of our new Eastwood Custom Shop McGeoch 1000. Throughout 2019 we are planning to bring back some cool guitars that are tributes to some of our all-time fave guitar players.
This McGeoch 1000 is our tribute to the late John McGeoch.
His SG 1000 was a guitar built by Yamaha Musical Instruments between 1973 and 1988. The guitar combined a modern feel and sounds with a more traditional look and went on to become the guitar of the British post-punk era. John used his Yamaha in Magazine, Siouxsie and the Banshees and Public Image.
For those unfamiliar with McGeoch's work, here is an excellent audio documentary on youtube.
WATCH: Eastwood McGeoch 1000 demo wirh RJ Ronquillo
Features & Specs
- BODY: Solid Mahogany with Carved Maple Top
- NECK: SET Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Pao Ferro, Split Arrow Markers with binding on neck and headstock
- SCALE LENGTH:24 3/4 " (628mm)
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16 " (42mm)
- PICKUPS: Dual Humbuckers
- SWITCHING: 3-way
- CONTROLS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- BRIDGE: Tune-o-matic
- HARDWARE: Gotoh Nickel/Chrome
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included): Optional Add-On
- Premium Gig Bag: Standard Guitar Optional Add-On