Bill Nelson Astroluxe Cadet LH
- Out of stock
Here is some exciting news! In late 2014 Eastwood partnered with guitarist Bill Nelson to create the Limited Edition Astroluxe guitar. Only 24 were made and they sold out in a flash. Since then many people have been asking for a follow-up model to compliment it. Once again we got together with Bill and are now proud to unveil the Astroluxe Cadet.
Like its big brother, the guitar is a semi-acoustic style with a slightly arched top and a single f-hole (which features a grille), but this time a double cutaway. The guitar is fitted with three Airline Argyle White Coil Pickups.
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top
- Neck: Bound, Set Maple Neck. Slim Tapered C-Shaped, 24.75" scale.
- Colors: Available in Vintage Cream/Ruby Red
- Fingerboard: 20 frets on a 12" Radius Ebony Fretboard with Atom Symbol on 12th
- Pickups: 3 Airline Argyle White Foil Pickups
- Controls: 3 individual Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Switch, Master Volume
- Strings: 10-46 D'Addario Gauge Strings
- Average Weight: 8.0 lbs(More Info on Weight)
- Unique Features: Bill Nelson Signature and Atom Symbol on Headstock
Premium Soft Case INCLUDED