Model S Tenor Baritone
- Out of stock
At the tail end of 2021, we introduced the Model S Tenor; the first tenor guitar in our line to sport an S-style aesthetic and layout. Now, we want to introduce you to its big brother!
Taking cues from our best-selling Warren Ellis Tenor Baritone 2P, the Model S Tenor Baritone will be every bit as familiar to a tenor guitar player, but grants access to the lower range of a cello.
Featuring three individual single coil pickups, it's also got a solid alder body, a bolt-on maple neck, and a fully-adjustable S-style bridge. But the Model S Tenor Baritone as a whole will be greater than the sum of its parts, allowing you to create complex rich tones that will add the perfect edge to your next creative project.
We're only building 24 for this initial run, so pre-order one NOW to reserve yours!
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on, Modern C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 26" (660mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16" (34mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3x Warren Ellis Blade Single Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Way
- Bridge: Fully adjustable S-Style bridge
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: 0.62, 0.40, 0.26(w), 0.16(p) tuned CGDA, C below normal low E on guitar.
- Unique Features: Intonatable bridge saddles