Classic 6 Richard Lloyd Signature
- Out of stock
Richard Lloyd of Television chose this unique Blueburst finish for his Signature model. The Classic 6 models focus on that famous 60’s Country Classic George Harrison look to develop an instrument with great balance and feel. Maple top back and sides set maple neck with unique fret markers.
"I originally found out about Eastwood's through a friend of mine who had a classic six which I fell in love with. They agreed to make a signature model for me and the thing sounds amazing and plays like a dream. They are my new crazy for company – their guitars are unreasonably low-priced and they have a lot of different models to choose from – too many for any reasonable man - I want one of each"- Richard Lloyd
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Flamed Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Colours: Blueburst
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Tun-O-Matic Bridge
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #10-#46
- Unique Features: Unique Sharks Teeth Inlays