Bill Nelson Astroluxe Cadet DLX
Missed your chance to pre-order on the Custom Shop? It's not too late! Purchase directly from this page, and we'll ship your guitar when it's ready. Limited quantities available! Expected July 2017
Here is some exciting news! In late 2014 Eastwood partnered with guitarist Bill Nelson to create the Limited Edition Astroluxe guitar. Only 24 were made and they sold out in a flash. Since then many people have been asking for a follow-up model to compliment it. Once again we got together with Bill and are now proud to unveil the Astroluxe Cadet.
Like its big brother, the guitar is a semi-acoustic style with a slightly arched top and a single f-hole (which features a grille), but this time a double cutaway. The guitar is fitted with three Airline Argyle White Coil Pickups. There's a 3-way switch with volume and tone controls for the neck and bridge pickups, operating like a standard Gibson guitar. With the switch in the center position, the master volume knob operates as a blend between the middle and neck or the middle and bridge. The guitar is also available in a DLX version with Duesenberg Les Trem Tremolo system (can't imagine Bill's without a tremolo!).
RJ Ronquillo takes her for a spin
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top
- Neck: Bound, Set Maple Neck. Slim Tapered C-Shaped, 24.75" scale.
- Colors: Available in Vintage Cream/Ruby Red
- Fingerboard: 20 frets on a 12" Radius Ebony Fretboard with Atom Symbol on 12th
- Pickups: 3 Airline Argyle White Foil Pickups
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch, Master Volume/Blend
- Strings: 10-46 D'Addario Gauge Strings
- Case: Hardshell case INCLUDED
- Unique Features: Bill Nelson Signature and Atom Symbol on Headstock