Jeff Senn Model One Baritone
- Out of stock
You asked for more options in Jeff Senn’s Model One design and the consensus was to offer a Baritone. This is the first Baritone design for Jeff Senn Guitars and is exclusively available through Eastwood. There is no hand built Model One Baritone, this is your only way to get one!
The Model One is an all original solid body electric guitar designed by Jeff Senn Guitars, Nashville, TN. It is intended for the player looking for something unique, yet classic while invoking the stylized lines of the future as perceived 50 years ago yet sounds like no other guitar. While inspired by vintage Harmony, Stratotone, and Teisco guitars it offers the modern player a flexibility in tone and reliability not found in those quirky instruments of past.
Features & Specs
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Neck Wood: Bolt on Maple with Blackwood Fingerboard, 10" Radius
- Number of Frets: 22, Scale Length: 27.5", Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Pickups: Airline VVSC Single Coil
- Bridge: Jazzmaster Style Tremolo, Roller Bridge
- Electronics: 3 Way Switch, Volume, and Tone
- Hardware: Gotoh Nickel/Chrome
- Average Weight: 8.0 lbs (More Info on Weight)