The Continental DLX by Jeff Senn
The Continental started off as a project that Jeff Senn was building just for himself. “I wanted to combine the various design elements of the original, vintage Supro Ozark and mix in some of my own ideas to create a guitar with visual panache and sonic attitude”.
The Continental is equipped with a mini-humbucker in the bridge position for twangy, sometimes snotty, snarling rock n’ roll sounds. The neck pickup is a classic T-style that covers jazzy, jump blues to early south side Chicago wailings. These elements combine to give The Continental a personality that confidently struts from Chess 45’s to punk rock glory and everywhere in between. In fact, the name The Continental is in tribute to the infamous punk rock club in Buffalo, New York, where Jeff grew up.
The slightly compact body with the kitcshy swirl of the pearloid top give The Continental a uniqueness that will draw attention in clubs, arenas, stadiums, and your own personal music room. Jeff says, “I like guitars that seem to call you from across the room to be picked up and played and The Continental, to me, has that appeal”.
From Link to Wolf, Thunders to Strummer, Buck to Merle - The Continental - is a compact rocket to rebellion, a hard act to ignore. This model will be manufactured in our #1 Korean factory.
Features & Specs
- Body: Alder
- Colours: Bound Cream Pearloid Top, Metallic Black back and Neck
- Pickups: Single Coil Neck, Mini Humbucker w/Black Plastic Ring in P90 Rout
- Switching: 3-Way Rotary
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic (optional Bigsby)
- Neck: Regular C-Shaped, Bolt-On Maple
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm) 22 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Premium Gig Bag: Standard Guitar Optional Add-On
- Case / Gig Bag: Optional Add-On