Sidejack Pro DLX LH
Have you ever wanted to venture into the most classic Surf guitar there is?
Most of us have wanted a vintage Mosrite, but then you play one and you either love it or hate it. The super skinny frets, the flat fretboard, the ultra narrow neck - try to hit a note and bend it, see what happens... they are definitely an acquired taste. So we thought - why not make a guitar that captures the same vibe, but which would be more playable?
Introducing our Sidejack Pro Series. All the vintage vibe with modern playability.
Our Sidejack Pro Series is the culmination of 15 years development and experience with our regular Sidejack Series, all of our passion and knowledge of Mosrite guitars, and all of our know-how of modern manufacturing techniques.
The Sidejack Pro merges Mosrite-influenced detailing with Fender©-style playability
Featuring our premium Eastwood of Canada (EoC) hardware, the Sidejack Pro looks the real deal - and feels and plays like the guitars you're used to.
Watch: RJ Ronquillo Sidejack Pro DLX demo
Features & Specs
- Body: Alder with German carve top
- Finishes: Vintage White
- Pickups: 'Eastwood of Canada' Custom M-90 x2
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone ('Eastwood of Canada' Custom knobs)
- Bridge: 'Eastwood of Canada' Custom
- Neck: Bound Maple, Satin finish, Bolt-On Neck, 'Eastwood of Canada' Peanut neck plate
- Neck Profile: Mid D Shape
- Neck Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Bound, '2-3-1' Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"(648mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Custom Graphite, 1 5/8" width
- Tuners: Nickel Button Kluson-style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Premium Gig Bag: Standard Guitar Optional Add-On
- Case / Gig Bag: Optional Add-On