Missed your chance to pre-order on the Custom Shop? It's not too late! Purchase directly from this page, and we'll ship your guitar when it's ready. Limited quantities available! Expected March 2018
Initially released in 2003, the Eastwood Savannah was our first semi-hollow design. The earliest versions were equipped with a Burns "import" tremolo system. This eventually proved problematic, so by 2005 was replaced for a Bigsby "style" tremolo for a short period, then the model was discontinued in 2006. The design is somewhat reminiscent of the Gretsch 6120 but with enough features to give the guitar its own distinctive look.
NOTE: For this 2018 release, we are changing all hardware to chrome and going with a Plexi see-through pickguard.
Features & Specifications
- BODY: Bound Laminated Maple, Flamed Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- NECK: Bound Maple, SET
- FINGERBOARD: Blackwood, Dot Markers
- SCALE LENGTH: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8" (41.28mm)
- PICKUPS: Dual EW-Retro Humbuckers
- SWITCHING: 3-way
- CONTROLS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- BRIDGE: Trapeze Tail, Tune-o-Matic bridge.
- HARDWARE: Gotoh Style
- Case / Gig Bag: Optional Add-On