Sharpe 5 LG 350T
The original vintage Guyatone LG350T version was a wild, beautiful and hi-end guitar from 1960's Japan. This guitar is sure to get some attention on stage! The relatively rare Sharp 5 model appealed to surf guitar bands from its era but was only manufactured for a few years. Most never made it to the USA or Europe, but you can still find the odd original in Japan and Australia.
So its time for Eastwood Custom Shop to come to the rescue! Our tribute model will feature a Fender scale length of 25 1/2 ", zero fret and twin hi-output single coils. Everything you need to get your surf on!
WATCH: Eastwood Sharpe 5 LG 350T demo w/ RJ Ronquillo
Features & Specs
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material - Pao Ferro
- Finish - Polyurethane
- Neck - Soft C, Bolt-On Neck
- Scale Length - 25 1/2"
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo with Zero Fret
- Nut Width - 1 5/8"
- Pickups - Hi-Output Single Coils
- Pickup Switching: Three Way
- Controls - Volume, Tone
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Jazzmaster Style Tremolo System
- Premium Gig Bag (Not Included): Standard Guitar Optional Add-On