Bill Nelson Astroluxe Cadet DLX B
Here is some exciting news! In late 2014 Eastwood partnered with guitarist Bill Nelson to create the Limited Edition Astroluxe guitar. Only 24 were made and they sold out in a flash. Since then many people have been asking for a follow-up model to compliment it. Once again we got together with Bill and are now proud to unveil the Astroluxe Cadet.
Like its big brother, the guitar is a semi-acoustic style with a slightly arched top and a single f-hole (which features a grille), but this time a double cutaway. The guitar is fitted with three Airline Argyle White Coil Pickups.
With the switch in the center position, the bridge and middle pickups are active. In this position the bridge volume knob enables gradual blending of the bridge pickup with the middle pickup. A fully rolled off bridge volume knob gives just the middle pickup.
Once you have the blend of pickups required, the Astroluxe Cadet has a Master Volume control that allows accurate control of the overall output.
The version of the Astroluxe Cadet DLX features a Bigsby B-70 tremolo. (can't imagine Bill's without a tremolo!).
RJ Ronquillo takes her for a spin
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top
- Neck: Bound, Set Maple Neck. Slim Tapered C-Shaped, 24.75" scale.
- Colors: Available in Vintage Cream/Ruby Red
- Fingerboard: 20 frets on a 12" Radius Ebony Fretboard with Atom Symbol on 12th
- Pickups: 3 Airline Argyle White Foil Pickups
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch, Master Volume
- Strings: 10-46 D'Addario Gauge Strings
- Bridge: Bigsby B-70 Tremolo w/ Roller Bridge
- Case: Hardshell case INCLUDED
- Unique Features: Bill Nelson Signature and Atom Symbol on Headstock