Airline 59 2P Bundle
This is a Bundle Package which will include one Premium Gig Bag and one EoC Leather Strap!
Airline® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and SUPRO brands. Today they are played by people like David Bowie, The Cure, Calexico and White Stripes. Original Res-O-Glas models now sell for $2,000-$3,000.
RJ Ronquillo takes her for a spin
Artists who play this guitar:
Features & Specs
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Red, Black
- Pickups: 2 Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coil
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Tone Pros Bridge