Back to Careers Page
Do you have a passion for content, writing, music, AND guitars? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join to a fast-growing company’s content marketing strategy? Considering joining our Copywriting Team.
Eastwood Guitars is looking for Content Marketing Specialists with the ability to write and edit content for a wide range of marketing communications.
The successful candidate(s) will be extremely talented, passionate and detailed writers who will aid in the planning, development, generation and implementation of our content marketing strategy.
Does this sound like you?
You love guitars. Do you have impeccable taste in music? That’s step one.
How about this?
You are incredibly creative — someone that has so many ideas that you are bursting at the seams. You enjoy brainstorming to come up with content and campaigns ideas that are unique and memorable. You are talented, not just at writing, but also have a knack for the visual aspects of content.
You work well with others and are comfortable collaborating with other teams and with reaching out directly to customers. You like to take personal responsibility for projects to help move them along.
Ideally, you’re looking to not only write content but own our content strategy. That includes written content, videos, and campaign creative. This can take the form of: web page copy, case studies, product descriptions, gathering customer testimonials, infographics, newsletters, blog posts and email copy.
Given that this position supports the sales functions as well as participates in marketing and design projects, marketing experience/education or creative experience is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our Social Media & Digital Marketing Managers to develop concepts into specific content that will feed into strategic marketing campaigns spanning across multiple touchpoints (website, print, email, content hubs etc.)
- Strategizing with the marketing team on the appropriate targets for campaigns (target buyer personas, best content type, and channel to reach that persona, metrics etc.)
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content
- Draft and edit assigned content for multiple channels at once
- Own the content strategy for our organization’s website (goals, schedule, timeline etc.)
What You’ll Love About Working With Us:
We’re open to new ideas, love getting creative and trying new things
Opportunity to shape the content strategy for a leading retail company and write about exciting content topics (guitars, artists & music)
Opportunity to work with individuals across multiple business units (sales, marketing, customer care, product development etc.)
Flexible working hours and open-space working environment
If this sounds like you, reach out and let us know. Send an email to email@example.com and let us know if you're a fit. We'd love to hear from you.
P.S. If you really want to WOW us, send a sample along. Take a look at this guitar, and give us your best sample of how you would re-write the description copy.