Eastwood Guitars are proud to announce a new collaboration with John Backlund - the Rockerbox.
John Backlund has done it again - he designed a guitar that looks absolutely stunning, as much a work of art as it is a musical instrument.
Following on his previous collaborations with Eastwood guitars (see all Backlund models), the new Backlund Rockerbox is an unique mix of retro and futuristic styles. As John himself would rather call it - this is a retro-futuristic guitar.
It seems hard to believe but, by all signs so far, the Backlund Rockerbox could easily become the most popular Backlund guitar yet - in less than a week since the project was announced, it has attracted over 250% of our Custom Shop pre-order target.
To guarantee yours, pre-order now via our Custom Shop Page, and get a FREE Hardshell Case worth $189.
Backlund Rockerbox features:
- Body Material - Semi-Hollow Maple
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material - Ebony or Maple
- Finish - Polyurethane
- Neck Shape - Soft C
- Scale Length - 24 3/4"
- Weight - 7 1/2 Lbs
- Fingerboard Radius - 14" (350mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width - 1 5/8"
- Position Markers - Dot
- Neck Pickup - Custom Wound Double Coil
- Middle Pickup - Custom Wound Double Coil
- Bridge Pickup - Custom Wound Double Coil
- Pickup Switching: Five Way
- Controls - Volume / Tone
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Bridge: Floating Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard - Plastic with brushed metal-looking finish